Born: July 13, 1976 in Edmonton, Alberta.
Residence: Beaumont, Calif.
Joined WPRA: 1989
Horse: Repete Fame "Repete" (8-year old mare) - Sire: Dash Ta Fame/Dam: Hittin Pay Dirt
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 3 (1995, 2002, 2009)
DNCFR qualifications: 1 (1999)
• Finished 40th in the world with $22,171
• Won the Tehachapi (Calif.) Mountain PRCA Rodeo
• Won the Ventura (Calif.) County Fair Rodeo
• 2009 - Entered the Wrangler NFR ranked 13th but finished the year 14th with $69,523 after placing in just one out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR. Won the Helldorado Days (Las Vegas, Nev.), the Rowell Ranch Rodeo (Hayward, Calif.) and the Kern County Sheriff Reserve Stampede Days Rodeo (Bakersfield, Calif.).
• 2008 - Won the short round at the California Rodeo (Salinas) and competed at the WPRA World Finals in Tulsa, Okla.
• 2002 - Finished 11th in the world with $80,217.
• 1995 - Qualified for the NFR for the first time, finished 14th in the world with $42,085.
Parents are Barry and Penny Campbell, has four brothers and a sister…Hobby includes doing leathercraft/making horse tack, training horses, and doing outdoor sports…Got involved in barrel racing after sort of after a tragic accident with one of her brothers. When they were younger her brothers and her road motorcycles. One of her brothers was among the best at a very young age much like Charmayne James and Scamper were, until one day he had a bad wreck and broke his back. When that happened it really shook her family up so since she had always wanted a horse, she turned her attention to that. They had some neighbors that competed in small barrel races in the area and so that is how it all began - her brother's accident opened a new door for her to pursue…Has qualified for the Wrangler NFR every seven years starting in 1995 and when asked if her 7 was her lucky number she said "I guess you could say that since I qualify every seven years and I was born in July, the seventh month of the year. I also say 13 is a lucky number since I was born on the 13th."…Favorite rodeo is Salinas, Calif., favorite sports team is the Boston Red Sox - loves baseball and hockey, favorite TV shows include Entourage, Weeds, Seinfeld and Family Guy, favorite fast food spot is In-N-Out and Taco Cabana, favorite movie is My Best Friends Girl, and talent she wishes she had is being able to sing…In 2009, helped good friends Sue Smith and Kelli Tolbert make headlines in the WPRA. Smith is competing in her first NFR thanks to Campbell's help and Tolbert won the 2009 WPRA Rookie of the Year award…Also has another horse Pritzi Maker "Barney" that is a 10-year old gelding. She raised Repete and actually competed on Repete's mother at her previous NFRs…Rodeo idol Sherry Cervi.