2015 World Standings
Born: May 29, 1964, in Orlando, Fla.
Residence: Ocala, Fla.
Joined WPRA: 1981
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2006)
Tour Finale qualifications: 3
Pace Chute-out: 2006
Summer Finale: 2006
DNCFR qualifications: 0
Education: McNeese State University bachelors degree in Pre-law
• Finished 17th in the world with $59,193.
• Won the Big T Bash & PRCA Rodeo (Fairfield, Texas)
• Won the Wild Bill Hickok Rodeo (Abilene, Kan.)
• Won Cedar City (Utah) PRCA Championship Rodeo
• Won Franklin (Tenn.) Rodeo.
• Won Okeechobee (Fla.) Cattlemen's Spring Rodeo
• Finished second at the Wrangler Champions Challenge in Scottsdale, Ariz.
• 2014 - Finished with $12,939.
• 2013 - Finished with $7,582.
• 2012 - Finished ranked 85th with $12,087.
• 2011 - Finished ranked 94th with $9,277 and qualified for the All-American ProRodeo Finals (Waco, Texas).
• 2010 – Finished the year ranked 18th in the world with $40,118; was co-champion at the Big Wind Round Up (Riverton, Wyo.) and won the ABC Pro Rodeo (Lubbock, Texas)
• 2009 – Finished the year ranked 34th with $26,708.
• 2008 – Finished the year ranked 23rd with $37,047 in earnings. Won the Eugene (Ore.) Pro Rodeo, the Old Fort Days Rodeo (Fort Smith, Ark.), the Crockett (Texas) Lions Club PRCA Rodeo, the Dogwood Classic PRCA Rodeo (Palestine, Texas), the Davie (Fla.) Pro Rodeo and the Citrus Stampede Rodeo (Inverness, Fla.). Horses used in 2008 Hat D Doc “Doc” (9-years old), Jet (9-years old) and Dollar (17-years old)
• 2007 – Won the Panola County Cattlemen’s PRCA Rodeo (Carthage, Texas), the Chisholm Trail Stampede (Duncan, Okla.), the Crockett (Texas) Lions Club PRCA Rodeo and the Longview (Texas) PRCA Rodeo. Finished the year ranked 17th in the world with $44,480.
• 2006 – Finished the year ranked 14th in the world standings with $74,175; won the Heart of the North Rodeo (Spooner, Wis.), the Big Spring (Texas) Cowboy Reunion & Rodeo and the Will Rogers Stampede (Claremore, Okla.).
National High School Rodeo Association reserve champion, 1979; National High School Rodeo Association finals qualifier, 1979-82; FBRA, FCA and FHSRA champion (1979-81); College National Rodeo qualifier, 1984.
Husband, Hoby (race horse trainer)…Got involved in rodeo through her parents, Gary and Jan Brown. She has two sisters who also compete in barrel racing Denise Beniot and Gina Cates and another sister, Lisa Graham not involved in barrel racing…When not running barrels she works as a jockey…Other sports she participated in include gymnastics and horse racing…Graduated from Leesburg (Fla.) High School…Favorite sports team is the Florida Gators, favorite rodeo is Nampa, Idaho, (because she won it), favorite food is lobster, favorite book is the Bible, favorite movie is Rocky, and favorite type of music is contemporary Christian… Her rodeo idol is anyone who doesn’t quit.