2015 World Standings
Born: June 10, 1978.
Residence: Pueblo, Colo.
Joined WPRA: 2008
Horses: Guys Six Pack To Go “Six Pack” (11-year old dapple gray gelding) – owned by Kathleen Collier of Hereford, Texas – Sire: Frenchmans Guy/Dam: Scatter the Stars; Peppy Colonel Tivio “Bud Light” (16-year old) Sire: Peppy Tar Boy/Dam: Colonels Chica Tivio – owned by Kathleen Collier; Señor La Jolla “Ocsar” (16-years old) – owned by Kellie Collier – Sire: Streakin La Jolla/Dam: Linda Lobo
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2014)
Education: West Texas A&M University (Canyon) – degree in sports and exercise
• Finished the year ranked 26th with $47,567
• Finished second at Gooding (Idaho) Pro Rodeo
• Won the Sitting Bull Stampede (Mobridge, S.D.)
• Finished second in Oakley (Utah) Independence Day Rodeo
• Co-champion at the Oakdale (Calif.) Saddle Club Rodeo
• Finished second at La Fiesta de los Vaqueros (Tucson, Ariz.)
• 2014 - Finished the year ranked 14th in the world with $93,135. Won the Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo and the Horse Heaven Round-Up (Kennewick, Wash.), the Douglas County Fair and Rodeo (Castle Rock, Colo.), Dodge City (Kan.) Round-Up, California Rodeo Salinas and the Reno (Nev.) Rodeo; tied for second at the Cedar City (Utah) PRCA Championship Rodeo
National High School Finals qualifier three times – barrels, poles and breakaway
Guys Six Pack To Go finished third in the 2014 AQHA Horse of the Year voting.
Single…Parents Ron and Patty Laughlin…Sister Tracy Paulsen … Jack Vanwey helped train Six Pack who lives less than an hour from Christine and who has mentored her throughout her career. She also owns “Johnny” a horse she has rode for several years. Years past she has been very successful in the training and hauling on many levels. She loves her horses with great passion and enjoys every minute of what she does…Hobbies include roping, playing volleyball and being with friends…Got involved in rodeo through her dad…Worked as a production manager for a homebuilding firm…Favorite rodeos are the Big Ones!