2018 World Standings
Born: Jan. 17, 1986
Residence: Aldergrove, BC
Joined the WPRA: 2015
Horses: Ripn Lady "Ripp" (8 -year old buckskin mare) - Sire: Frenchs Hula Guy/Dam: Bijou Betali; TammysLittleParadise – “Lulu” (5-year old mare) – Sire: Frenchs Hula Guy/Dam: Tammy Paradise; Rimes Girl – “Rime” (7-year old mare) – Sire: Frenchs Hula Guy/Dam: Maggie Majorette; Eyes A Hula Lady – “French” - Sire: Frenchs Hula Guy/Dam: Powerful Cause
World Titles: 0
Wrangler NFR Qualifications: 1 (2018)
• Won Strathmore (Alberta) Stampede
• Won Airdrie (Alberta) Pro Rodeo
• Won Williams Lake (BC) Stampede
• Won Moose Mountain Pro Rodeo (Kennedy, SK)
• Won Sundre (Alberta) Pro Rodeo
• Finished second at Bruce (Alberta) Stampede
• Finished second at Rocky Pro Rodeo (Rocky Mountain House, Alberta)
• Finished second at Wainwright (Alberta) Stampede
• Finished second at Drayton (Alberta) Valley Pro Rodeo
• Finished second at Grande Prairie (Alberta) Stompede
• Finished second at Medicine Hat (Alberta) Stampede
• Won the final round at the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
• 2017 – Won the Ponoka (Alberta) Stampede, second highest placing barrel racer over the Fourth of July run, won the Canadian ProRodeo barrel racing title, Armstrong IPE Pro Rodeo, Canadian ProRodeo Tour Finals champion, Coleman Pro Rodeo and set an arena record, TeePee Creek ProRodeo and Coronation Pro Rodeo.
• 2016 – Canadian Finals qualifier, Yellow Rose Futurity reserve champion, South Country Derby champion, Canadian Barrel Horse Incentive futurity reserve champion, Canadian Barrel Horse incentive derby champion, Buckeye, Ariz., ProRodeo reserve champion.
Ripn’ Lady won horse with the Most Heart in the Canadian Pro Rodeo Association.
Single…Started training her first barrel horse at age 13 and dreamed of one day qualifying for the Wrangler NFR on a horse she trained. That dream came true in 2018 with Ripp…Father, Mark, won the national bull riding title in high school and now team ropes; brother, Cole, made it to the CFR team roping. Her late cousin, Ty, was a top bull rider in the PBR.