2013 World Standings
Born: June 20, in Guthrie, Okla.
Residence: Sanger, Texas
Joined WPRA: 1980
Horse: Tall Glass of Fame "Scrappy" - 10-year old gelding
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2008)
Tour Finale qualifications: 4
• Caldwell: 2008
• Puyallup: 2008
• Omaha: 2008
• Dallas: 2008
DNCFR qualifications: 4 (2001, 2007-08, 2010)
Education: Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Weatherford, Okla.), degree in elementary education
• Won the Johnson County Sheriff's Posse Rodeo (Cleburne, Texas)
• Won the 16th Annual Canton (Texas) Stampede
• Won the Gladewater (Texas) Round-Up Rodeo
• 2011 - Sold her main horse Rare Dillion "Dillion" to Carlee Pierce, who went on to qualify for her first Wrangler NFR and the duo set an NFR arena record. Finished the year ranked 47th with $24,459. Won the Johnson County Sherriff's Posse Rodeo (Cleburne, Texas) and the Amicus Club PRCA Rodeo (Alexandria, La.)
• 2010 - Finished the year ranked 29th in the world with $36,494; won the year-end and average title at the Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo to qualify for the DNCFR for the fourth time in her career and finished second at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo
• 2009 - Finished the year ranked 29th in the world with $29,513. Was co-champion at the Young County Rodeo (Graham, Texas).
• 2008 - Competed at her first Wrangler NFR and placed in five out of 10 rounds. Finished the year ranked sixth with $126,514 after placing 11th in the average at the NFR and winning $28,395; won the year-end title at the Dodge Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo, the West Texas Fair & Rodeo (Abilene, Texas), the Sikeston (Mo.) Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo, the Dinosaur Roundup (Vernal, Utah), the Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo (Casper, Wyo.), the Sheridan (Wyo.) Rodeo, the Black Hills Round Up (Belle Fourche, S.D.), the Coleman (Texas) PRCA Rodeo, the Parker County Frontier Days Pro Rodeo (Weatherford, Texas), the Santa Rosa Round Up (Vernon, Texas) and the Longview (Texas) PRCA Rodeo.
• 2007 - Won the Marshall (Texas) Pro Rodeo, Rodeo Austin (Texas) and the Dodge Texas Circuit championship; finished the year ranked 28th in the world with $29,303 in earnings.
• 2006 - Earned $11,649 this year. BFA Year-End Derby Champion and World Championship (Oklahoma City) Derby Champion.
• 2000-01 - Mesquite Series champion.
• Three-time Prairie Circuit finalist; five-time Texas Circuit finalist.
• 1996 - Qualified for the WPRA Divisional Tour Finals.
National College Finals Rodeo champion and SWOSU Regional Champion, 1991.
Husband, Tom, was a two-time Wrangler NFR roping qualifier (1989-90), who now helps operate the family-owned Sandy Lake Amusement Park in Dallas; son, T.J…Mother, Marva Beavers, is a social worker as well as a retired barrel racer and horse trainer and stepfather, Ronnie Beavers, a tie-down roper; father, Dennis Musil, is a team roper; brother, Marty Musil, a PRCA steer wrestler…Graduated from Guthrie (Okla.) High School…Annesa started competing at age 5…Helps out a the Self family's amusement park and trains colts when not barrel racing…Enjoys watching her son play baseball and going on family vacations…Favorite sports teams are the Boston Red Sox and the Dallas Cowboys…Has a Chihuahua named Skittles…Bought her horse Dillion when he was two and competed on him at the futurity level when he was 5. Says he is smart, consistent and has a gritty attitude…Stays in shape by riding every day…Favorite rodeos are Houston and Ft. Worth because of they are close to home, they have good money and great hospitality; favorite food is Mexican food and a good steak; favorite music is anything my family listens to; enjoys playing putt-putt golf, going to the movies and floating the river while on the road…Rodeo idol is her mother, Marva Beavers.