2014 World Standings
Born: August 24, 1961, Livingston, Mont.
Residence: Livingston, Mont.
Joined WPRA: 2002
Horse: Scooten ta Fame “Scooter” (10-year old gelding) – Sire: Dash ta Fame/Dam: The Buzz Machine
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2006)
RNCFR qualification (actual year competed): 1 (2014)
Tour Finale Titles: 1
Summer Tour Finale: 2006
Tour Finale qualifications: 2
Summer Tour Finale: 2006
Education: Montana State University
• Won the average at the 2014 Ram National Circuit Finals Rodeo but finished fourth in the final round that determined the champion.
• Won the Rocky ProRodeo (Rocky Mountain House, Alberta)
• Won the Lea Park Rodeo (Marwayne, Alberta)
• Won the Dixie National (Jackson, Miss.).
• Won the 117th Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show (Fort Worth, Texas).
• Won the year-end and average title at the Montana Circuit Finals Rodeo and qualified for the 2014 RNCFR.
• 2013 – Finished the year ranked 42nd with $25,794. Won the Northwest Montana Pro Rodeo (Kalispell); Coleman (Alberta) PRCA Rodeo; Roughrider Days Rodeo (Dickinson, N.D.); and the Bear Paw Roundup (Chinook, Mont.)
• 2008 – Finished the year ranked 49th with $18,325.
• 2007 – Won the San Angelo (Texas) Stock Show and Rodeo.
• 2006 – Won the first round of her first Wrangler NFR with a time of 13.96 seconds. She went on to place second in the second round, third in the third, second in the fifth and tied for third in the ninth round. Finished the year ranked fifth in the world with $128,293. Won the NILE Pro Rodeo (Billings, Mont.), the ProRodeo Tour Summer Finale (Omaha, Neb.), the Central Wyoming Fair & Rodeo (Casper, Wyo.) and the Last Chance Stampede (Helena, Mont.).
• 2005 – Won the Sanders County Fair PRCA Rodeo (Plains, Mont.), the Northeast Montana Fair & Rodeo (Glasgow, Mont.), the Richland County Fair and Rodeo (Sidney, Mont.), the Montana State Fair Championship PRCA Rodeo (Great Falls, Mont.) and the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo (Pocatello, Idaho.).
Husband, Bud, and children, Kahley and Dylan…Enjoys training futurity horses for barrel racing…Became interested in rodeo through her parents, Bob and Josie Kindsfather…Best ride in competition was her win at the Oklahoma City Futurity in 2001…Lost her good horse Buster in 2009 after the tough gelding battled a staph infection and thought she was done with the rodeo trail but then the owners of Scooten ta Fame – Carl Conroy DVM of Washington and Tommy and Shirley Martin of Oregon – asked her to take him and she agreed in August of 2012. He was trained by six-time Wrangler NFR qualifier Brenda Mays and found his way to Anzick’s barn through Anzick’s parents…Favorite rodeos are Reno and Pendleton, because her Buster ran great there…Favorite food is barbeque chips, favorite movie is Forrest Gump, and favorite music is country.