7/18/19 - Due to severe weather and the large scale cancellation of slack, in order to deal with this exception circumstance which evolved over several days, the payout for Sheridan has been determined and is based on rules 10.9.3 and 4.2.5.
1. Money will be paid out per rule 10.9.3 and the day money system.
2. Per rule 10.9.3 and the day money system, each performance will be figured individually.
3. Because the judges and committee cancelled slack due to unsafe conditions, in order to be fair to contestants, the Board decided to allow everyone who entered slack to be drawn out regardless of reason or timing. Only the entry fees from the performances will be included in the pot along with the committee’s prorated added money.
4. Per rule 10.9.3 and the day money system, points will not count toward the Wrangler Tour Bonus program.
5. Because of the exceptional circumstances, the Board determined the points will not count per rule 4.2.5.
6. Lastly, this rodeo will only count at a circuit level, it will not count for your world rodeo count.
Your Board made these decisions by following the rules, recognizing the exceptional circumstances involved and being as fair as possible.